Sunday 25 March 2007

Playtime

I liked the look of Abi's playgym only thing is she wouldn't let me have a go. I thought i could snuggle up on my bed and join in but no one would let me. I like playing with her toys but i get shouted out for it.

I have had a busy day today playing in the garden first chasing and playing ball with uncle peter. Then i tried to get the water from the hosepipe when Mummy was watering the plants but i ended up getting very wet then i rolled on the grass to get dry. Then i chased the brush as Mummy and Daddy tried to sweep up. I don't think they were very happy with the mess i got in because Mummy bathed me!!!!!! Although i must admit i feel better now i have been snuggling with Daddy. Only thing is they washed my bed and i had to rescue it of the radiators but i have got it ready all I'm waiting for is bedtime.

No comments: